Aloha Ever After offers a host of Kauai wedding vendors and services providing you with everything you will possibly want or need for your ceremony in paradise. Find a wonderful range of stylish additions to your wedding, such as the Circle of Flowers, Hawaiian or Classical Wedding Music, or a Wedding Cake with a Cider or Champagne Toast.
Please see all of Aloha Ever After’s beautiful choices for bridal flowers and bouquets we have available, including luscious tropical flowers from the islands.
- $175 — Circle of Flowers
- $20 — Flower and Ti Leaf Lei (Single Orchid, Plumeria, Ti Leaf)
- $40+ — Specialty Lei (Creating a specialty lei may include fragrant tropical flowers and traditional flowers, too)
- $15 — Child Lei (For the special Keikis at the ceremony)
- $95+ — Bridal Bouquet
- $125+ — Cascading Bridal Bouquet
- $75+ — Bride’s Maid Bouquet
- $35 — Sacred Rose Toss (a beautiful photo opportunity is created as 1 bag of rose petals are thrown up in the air and gently caress the Bride and groom as they fall downwards)
- $35 – Sacred Rose Altar (1 bag of rose petals are laid underneath where the Bride, Groom and Minister stand during the Ceremony; the perfect accoutrement to the Circle of Flowers)
- $105 — Sacred Rose Petal Path (3 bags of gorgeous, colorful rose petals are carefully placed along a path that the Bride walks upon to meet the Groom)
- $12 — Boutonniere
- $30 — Corsage (Perfect for the mother and mother-in-law, or other females in the wedding party)
- $10+ — Flower Hair Cluster (Flowers are wired to stay in hair better)
- $80 — Haku Head Lei – Traditional Bridal Floral Headband
- $100 — Tiki Torch Flower Arrangement
Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music
- $250 — 1 Hour of Your Choice
You may add additional time if needed. Adding Hawaii wedding music lends a romantic touch to any paradise ceremony.
- Guitarist — Hawaiian or Classical, with or without Vocals
- Ukulele — With or without Vocals
Wedding & Reception Performers
- $680/hr — Hawaiian Wedding Show (Hawaiian fire dancer/hula dancer/drummer/guitar with vocals – Performers also available separately)
- $675/575 — String Quartet/Trio
Food & Drink
- $ 25 — Cider Toast with Glass Champagne Flutes for 2-4 people
- $ 85+ — Cakes (inquire for details)
A Champagne or a Cider Toast and sharing the wedding cake are traditional rituals that also make splendid wedding pictures.
Kauai Wedding Photography & Videography
Learn more about Aloha Ever After’s > Kauai Wedding Photography
- $150 — Non Professional taking photos with your camera
- $125 — Gorgeous Coffee Table Wedding Album of your Kauai Wedding
- $525 — 1 Hour HD Video w/Music – 1 hour of coverage turned into a fully edited, romantic HD video with your favorite music
- $650 — 2 hours HD Video w/Music – 2 hours of coverage turned into a fully edited, romantic HD video with your favorite music
Also available with your video are live streaming and online demand, a great way to include your loved ones who were unable to make it to your beautiful Kauai wedding.
Wedding Hair Styles, Makeup, Spa Services & Surprises
- $125 — Bridal Hair (in Kapaa Salon)
- $185 — Bridal Hair (in Room)
- $119+ — Hair Styling for Additional Adults
- $66+ — Hair Styling for Additional Children
- $85 — Makeup Only (in Kapaa Salon)
- $130 — Makeup Only (in Room)
- $198 — Bridal Hair and Makeup (in Salon)
- $280 — Bridal Hair and Makeup (in Room)
Also, stress-reducing massage appointments are also available upon request for the bride, groom or anyone in your wedding party! A professional stylist to do makeup and wedding hairdos is a real treat for the bride and bridemaids.
Miscellaneous Kauai Wedding Services
- $275 — Minister (Conch, Water Ceremony, Sand Ceremony or Personalized Ceremony included at no extra charge)
- $160/hr — Limo (Min. 2 hours, fits 8 passengers)
- Vans available for up to 14 passengers
- $22 — Glass Vases & Candle Holders (Min. 2 Settings)
Large Wedding and Receptions
We love helping you with gorgeous receptions of any size and planning every detail of large weddings too!
The above-mentioned A La Carte Prices can be added to any of our Wedding Packages or Photography Packages depending on your special needs. Many couples choose to add ukelele wedding music and a conch shell blessing, limo service to and from the ceremony, and wedding photography and videography.