A La Carte Prices for Kauai Wedding Services
Aloha Ever After offers a host of Kauai wedding services and reception services providing you with everything you will possibly want or need for your ceremony in paradise. Find a wonderful range of stylish additions to your wedding and reception, such as the Circle of Flowers, Hawaiian or Classical Wedding Music, or a Wedding Cake with a Cider Toast.
For all of Aloha Ever After’s beautiful floral choices, see our page for bridal flowers and bouquets, which includes all the luscious tropical flowers from the Hawaiian islands.
- $65 — Haku Headband (a beautiful floral headband – see images below)
- $24 — Flower and Ti Leaf Lei (Single Orchid, Plumeria, Ti Leaf)
- $44+ — Specialty Lei (Creating a specialty lei may include fragrant tropical flowers and traditional flowers, too)
- $50+ — Maile Lei
- $118+ — Bridal 6″ Bouquet (tropical mix bouquet that comes included in most of our Wedding Packages)
- $148+ — Bridal 8″ Bouquet (tropical mix)
- $75+ — Bridesmaid Bouquet (a little smaller than bridal)
- $175+ — Cascading Bridal Bouquet
- $175 — Circle of Flowers
- $35 — Sacred Rose Toss (a beautiful photo opportunity is created as 1 bag of rose petals are thrown up in the air and gently caress the Bride and groom as they fall downwards. Even if there are no guests, the couple can throw the petals themselves)
- $35 — Sacred Rose Altar (1 bag of rose petals are laid underneath where the Bride, Groom and Minister stand during the Ceremony; the perfect accoutrement to the Circle of Flowers)
- $105+ — Sacred Rose Petal Path (3 bags of gorgeous, colorful rose petals are carefully placed along a path that the Bride walks upon to meet the Groom)
- $25 — Wired Hair Flowers (3 orchid wired flowers for your hair)
- $22 — Boutonniere
- $30 — Hair Cluster (a beautifuly decorated hair clip with fresh tropical flowers [generally white orchids or cymbidiums or your favorite pick] attached to a clip so it stays in your hair better)
- $30 — Corsage (Perfect for the mother and mother-in-law, or other women and girls in the wedding party)
- $20 — Loose Orchids for Cake Decoration or General Decoration
Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music
Walking down the aisle is empty without music! Adding Hawaiian wedding music to your ceremony gives it a moving atmosphere and romantic touch. We offer many different styles and instruments.
- $265 — Music Style of Your Choice (Ukulele, Guitar, Classical Guitar, Harp. Violin also possible with additional fee)
Wedding & Reception Performers
- $680+ / hr — Hawaiian Wedding Show (Hawaiian Fire Dancer/Hula Dancer/Drummer/Guitar with Vocals – Performers also available separately)
- $700+ – Fire Dancing Performance
- $675+ / 575+ — String Quartet/Trio
Food & Drink
- $33 — Cider Toast with Glass Champagne Flutes for 2-4 people
- $40+ — Cheese and Cracker Platter (serves 6)
- $30+ — Chilled Bottled Water (serves 6)
- $85 — Cake Setup Only (includes everything you need except the actual cake, and applies when you buy and bring your own cake. Please note there is also a delivery fee if we pick up the cake you have purchased)
- $145+ — Cake and Cake Setup
A Champagne or a Cider Toast and sharing the wedding cake are traditional rituals that also make splendid wedding pictures.
Kauai Wedding Photography & Videography
SPECIAL OFFER – Receive All Images (as a free digital download or on DVD if you prefer) with any Kauai Family Photos Shoot! This is an premier, industry-leading, exclusive offer you won’t find anywhere else.
Learn more about Aloha Ever After’s Kauai Wedding Photography
See some examples of Aloha Ever After’s Kauai Wedding Videography
- $180 — Gorgeous Coffee Table Wedding Album (Medium) of your Kauai Wedding, Size 11″ x 8.5″, 20 pages
- $230 — Gorgeous Coffee Table Wedding Album (Large) of your Kauai Wedding, Size 13″ x 10″, 20 pages
- $150 — Photography: Non-Professional taking photos with your camera
- $600 — Videography: 1 Hour HD Video w/Music – 1 hour of coverage turned into a fully edited, romantic HD video with your favorite music
- $700 — Videography Deluxe: 1 Hour HD Video w/Music – 1 hour of coverage turned into a higher quality, fully edited, romantic HD video with your favorite music and titles
- $300+ / hr — Videography: Additional time is $300+ per hour charged to the nearest 15 minutes
- $275+ (Depending on Vendor Availability) — Videography: Live Streaming of your Video – stream your ceremony live for loved ones around the world to attend from the comfort of their own computer. Your ceremony will then be posted on a website for anyone to come back and watch!
For your wedding or photography event, we book our house photographer Timory first whenever she is available. If for some reason she is not available, we work with several professional photographers who are able to serve you – all of whom are experienced with weddings and family photo events and whose work is of a very high quality.
The added options of live streaming and online demand (available with your video) are a cutting-edge Kauai wedding service we offer, and a great way to include your loved ones who were unable to make it to your wedding.
Wedding Hair Styles, Makeup & Spa Services
- $290+ — Bridal Hair and Makeup (in Room)
- $198+ — Bridal Hair and Makeup (in Salon)
- $195+ — Bridal Hair (in Room)
- $150 — Bridal Hair (in Kapaa Salon)
- $119+ — Hair Styling for Additional Adults
- $66+ — Hair Styling for Additional Children
- $130+ — Makeup Only (in Room)
- $85+ — Makeup Only (in Kapaa Salon)
Also, stress-reducing massage appointments are available upon request for the bride, groom or anyone in your wedding party! A professional stylist to do makeup and wedding hairdos is a real treat for the bride and bridemaids.
Rehearsals / Change of Location
- $125+ — Rehearsals on East Side (Travel Fee applies to other Sides of Island)
- $300 — Rehearsal Dinner Photography on East Side
- $50+ — Change of Location Fee (changing from one location to another within the same wedding or photo event)
- $90 — Unframed
- $130 — Framed
Aloha Ever After offers a variety post-production photographic images. Some of them, like the one to the right, can be a truly spectacular way to combine both meaningful words and images from your wedding day.
What a way to remember it!
- $75 — Framed Vows (Set of 1)
- $100 — Framed Vows (Set of 2)
Having your own set of framed vows (which can be customized to include parts of your ceremony too) is a beautiful way to remember your special day. Not only does it make an elegant keepsake, but it helps to keep the promises you made to your beloved alive in your heart every time you pass them by!
Miscellaneous Kauai Wedding Services
- $295 — Minister (Water Ceremony, Sand Ceremony or Personalized Ceremony included at no extra charge)
- $200+ / hr — Limo (Min. 2 Hours, fits 8 Passengers, includes gratuity)
- $200+ / hr — Regular Van (Min. 2 Hours, fits up to 14 Passengers)
- $220+ / hr — 4 Wheel Drive Mercedes Van (Min. 2 Hours, fits up to 14 Passengers)
Large Kauai Weddings and Kauai Receptions
Our Kauai wedding services also include the planning and coordination of large Kauai weddings and receptions. To find out more, click > Kauai Wedding Receptions
The above-mentioned Kauai Wedding Services and A La Carte Prices can be added to any of our Kauai Wedding Packages or Kauai Photography Packages depending on your special needs. Many couples choose to add ukelele wedding music, bridal hair and makeup, limo service to and from the ceremony, and wedding photography and videography. Please note that you can create a wedding purely from the A La Carte items on this page without choosing a Wedding Package, in which case a coordination fee of $150 applies.
Kauai Wedding Locations: We will help to guide you in choosing an outdoor location that best fits your needs.
State Beach Permit: There is a fee added for a state-mandated permit for all Kauai weddings on the beach. Beaches are public land. For 9 or less people, it costs $60; for 10 or more people, it costs $85.
Travel Fees: There is a travel fee $75 for weddings south/west of Lihue, and $50 for north of Anahola.
Coffee Table Album: There is a $50 shipping fee for delivery of the coffee table wedding album only (not the DVD of photos) outside of the USA.
Finance Charges: Charges over $500 paid via credit card or PayPal are subject to a 4% fee which we are charged by those financial institutions.
Large Groups: Please note there is an extra $50 charge for groups of 10 or more people.
Mandatory Hawaii State GET: On behalf of the State of Hawaii, as with all businesses here, we collect the GET (General Excise Tax) of 4.71% which is charged on the total.